Meet a Chinese citizen with a foreigner's face
Allan Zeman, chairman of Lan Kwai Fong Group, talks about his experience of being a Chinese citizen with a face of a "foreigner".
He has been living in Hong Kong for over 50 years and became a Chinese citizen in 2008 after renouncing his Canadian citizenship.
Check out the video to learn more.
- China's Beidou system offers 7 different user services
- Xi calls for global collaboration to reduce food loss
- Meet a Chinese citizen with a foreigner's face
- Chairs that love you back
- The world of Satyajit Ray
- GBA Brief